Thursday, May 15, 2008

What Now?

Two more days and its 3 months already! And 3 months felt just like yesterday when I have exchange laxly the perpetual “I do” in front of honorable judge wearing my classic ponytail and slippers. My partner wore the same yet no one really cares as long as it’s not something I or we will regret or feel ashamed of in the end. I was married 3 days before I turned 24 so officially, I was married at the “early” age of 23. Why? I just like it this way. Age doesn’t really matter for me as long as I feel I am ready enough to face all the consequences. I would be hypocrite to say that it doesn’t worry me a bit, worries about certain issues of the future such as financial and emotional stability. But as long as I keep my life simple and contented the way I live it as yet and the way I spend my life on daily basis and not being too anxious for the future, I know I have done the right decision. So,there.

No comments: