Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, the Rain

Feb 18, 2008.

A day before it rained hard continuously leaving Legazpi City flooded for almost 4 days. A day also I bid goodbye to single hood and sentenced myself to lifetime imprisonment.


7:00 am: A hint of heavy rain was coming. Since it already been scheduled, there would be no more excuses not push through with it. Got prepared by this time, have I been nervous or excited? Can’t remember.


8:00 am: Fetch our “coordinator” at RTC and drive along the road of first district to meet the man who will give the sentence down.


10:00 am: Ceremony started.


10:25am: I DO” The last reply I uttered and heard. “


10:30 am: Finish


So. There. * * In. A. Span. Of. 30. Minutes. Everyone there present said congrats.

Yeah. Best Wishes To US.

Such a rainy day. Does it means blessings were also pouring? hope so.

No comments: