Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just Remembering

I happen to read this another "love letter" I wrote to Him 4 years ago when I organize our cabinet last week. I remember him always complaining about his colleague who happens to be his She Boss. Grrr, just the thought of her. ;))

Oist,

Don’t fret, I’m always here.

The existence of the like of S**** D***** (Name of His Boss) is only but a manifestation that life sucks. Because life sucks, we need not feel disturbed, we need not feel infuriated and most of all we need not feel that life is always unfair. For even she behaves in a prehensile manner and acts as if she’s the only creation of God, somehow her life sucks more than you do. I know.. This is her time and as you said, Karma is a strong force. If only thoughts could kill, we will not wait impatiently for Karma to visit her, to succumb her whole being. Instead, we will witness her downfall. But true to the principle of desiderata, there is always someone superior or inferior to you and the lesson, we must always practice humility and acceptance, the point? We don’t have to wish for her distress but just wait for the course of time, for the tide to change. And along with this changes and the passing through of time, the fortune of man changes as well..Heehee I digress, trying to sound rhetoric is a total fail. Heh.

Anyways, I always believe that every person comes to a point of realization, our only hope is that, her realization will come too soon and her conscience will rile her hard she could not sleep in comfort anymore. Hahaha may she ride with night mares every single attempt of sleeping and comfort and when she do, she may never wake up again. Pray that to Sandman. Okay?

Hang there. I’m just here.

Love;

Sheena

No comments: